Recognising and responding to child abuse
On demand training via world-class training activities:
- Learn where child abuse occurs
- Identify the types of child abuse
- Identify children particularly vulnerable to child abuse
- Recognise the indicators of child abuse
- Respond to concerns, incidents, and disclosures appropriately
- Safeguard children in your organisation.
Plus, make your own workplace decisions through interactive scenarios with instant feedback provided by child safeguarding experts.
Last modified: Wednesday, 24 November 2021, 7:09 AM